Technical meeting preparation for the drafting of the ERRP Accra
Participants (M/F:) Local stakeholders including but not limited to:
- Key City authority focal persons
- Representatives of other government institutions
- Private Sector
- Think Thanks and Academia
- Civil Society Organizations
- Local economic experts
- UN Resident Coordinator
- UNCDF and Global Project Partners
Main Objectives: The Stakeholder’s Workshop is intended to: present the results of the diagnostic study on the impact of COVID-19 on the economy and financial sector of Accra; deliberate on policy interventions and implementation pathways with the city authorities and relevant stakeholders; and inform the preparation of the local Economic Recovery and Resilience Plan (ERRP).
- Provide an update on the DA13 project’s outputs and knowledge products.
- Review and gather inputs for the preparation of the ERRP.
- Define the specific contributions of the ERRP to the city’s medium-term plan, 2022-2025.
- Agree on the timeline of the activities and deliverables leading up to the formulation of the ERRP.
Description: Developing an Economic Recovery and Resilience Plan (ERRP) for Accra City