Stakeholder Visioning Workshop Subang Jaya
Participants (M/F): 60 people (including UNRC, Mayor, city officials, members of the local council, city officials, street venders, and others).
- Identify key stakeholders and galvanise their support to building a recovery plan;
- Understand the roles and commitments of each stakeholder to this project, including their roles in providing data and insights and mobilizing public supports; and
- Identify the key priorities area in this project and come up a roadmap for 2021.
- Better understand criteria on urban resilience for Subang Jaya City in the time of COVID-19
- Learn the common practices and key lessons from other cities which able to adopt for Subang Jaya City
- Enhance Subang Jaya City current urban resilience planning, ensuring no one is left behind especially B40 groups, elderly, women and children